What’s your property worth?
Get specialist valuation advice for residential, commercial or rural property, grounded in our experience and knowledge of local and regional markets
Looking to sell your property?
Need a valuation of your property for legal reasons?
TM Properties can provide you with a professional and quick valuations service that will accurately assess the market value of your property, commercial or residential building, land or stock.
Seeking a professional service for valuations is important, because whether you’re an individual homebuyer, seller, bank, investor, property developer, corporation or other body a true and accurate property valuation based on current market conditions is crucial to making important financial decisions.
We guarantee to provide you with exceptional customer service that will include our knowledge and expertise on the local area. This will allow us to use the most up to date valuation methodologies to obtain a precise, professional and accurate valuation report.
We provide the following valuations:
- A drive-by valuation – No appointment to visit the property is required –this type of valuation is mostly used for the purpose of property tax if necessary.
- Desktop Valuations can be completed if the valuer is familiar with the property from recent dealings or may have record on file of similar standard property in the area.
- A fully comprehensive written valuation, – An appointment is made with the client to visit the property. A fully comprehensive valuation may be required for a probate case, divorce, fair deal for clients in nursing homes
- Farm Land valuations – the valuer will need to walk the land taking into account, quality of soil, zoning etc.
- Verbal valuation offered free-of-charge to potential vendors.
(Local Property Tax) Act 2012,
As defined in the Finance (Local Property Tax) Act 2012, ‘residential property’ means any building or structure which is in use as, or is suitable for use as, a dwelling and includes any shed, outhouse, garage or other building or structure and any yard, garden or other land, appurtenant to or usually enjoyed with that building, save that so much of any such yard, garden or other land that exceeds one acre shall not be taken into account for the purposes of this definition.
We help homeowners who are looking to sell their home, quickly, efficiently with the least amount of hassle.
We work landlords to help to maximise the earning potential of their properties at all times.
We can help property developers add value to their business by enhancing their existing service packages, ensuring they have OMC agent in place to put your investments on the market
Pick up the phone and call – We’d love to hear from you
Whatever your needs, we are sure we can help.